Thursday, May 16, 2013

The View


Someone needs to give me an intervention.

I have an unhealthy relationship with The View.

It's bad. Really bad.

I can't stop watching.

I want to stop but I can't.

Between the dumb things that Barbara Walters says and the HORRIBLE wigs on Sherri Shepard, I can't stop watching.

Does anyone else have this problem? I don't understand why this is happening.

This season has been a big one in my book with the announcement of Joy Behar leaving the show and Barbara Walters finally retiring.

I find the guest co-hosts that they have on  (cough auditioning) boring. I want someone who will bring the jokes like Joy Behar did. Brooke Shields is probably in talks with producers and  one of the main candidates. I don't see her on the show AT ALL. Brooke is on a guest role on one of my favorite shows Army Wives and she is boring on that show and she is playing a character. I don't see her bringing a new dynamic to "Hot Topics."

So who has my vote for Joy Behar's seat.... Ali Wentworth. She is funny and has a lot to bring to the round table. Her husband is fantastic on GMA. It only makes common sense for her to be on The View. Jenny McCarthy is too risque to be on a morning talk show. 

With all that being said, who should be on the show? No word has officially been said on if Elisabeth Hasselbeck is leaving so it's really only 2 seats that need to be filled. 

Who should get them? 

Keep in mind, I am always available if they need me.