Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I Hate this Country

Adam Levine said it best, "I hate this country!"

I don't give a crap that I never really got a chance to watch this season of The Voice because it was on the same time other stuff was that got my attention more. 

I tried to catch up with the show as much as I could but other things got in the way. (I thought I should be watching The Bachelorette like I normally always do. But Desiree started to bore me to tears and by the time I thought finally saw the light, I was too late to The Voice party. Shame shame Haley)

Anyways...

I watched the finally episode on Monday night and was blown away by Michelle Chamuel. 


I honestly never really would have expected that voice to come from her. She has such power behind her voice and energy that could blow the roof off the place. 

The first song that she sang last night was my favorite Taylor Swift song EVER (like ever) was "I Knew You Were Trouble."


From that moment on, I was sold. She could sing the rock version of the "Alphabet Song" and I would think it was worthy enough of being on iTunes. 

I honestly didn't think the other two teams had a chance. They both really didn't have much stage presence which is pretty disappointing considering they both were on Team Blake. I love Blake Shelton don't get me wrong but The Swon Brothers and Danielle Bradbery never caught my attention and were just flat out boring. Both of Blake's people had lackluster song choices at best that made me go to snooze fest USA. Yes, Danielle is 16 and can sing but I didn't see a winning performance from "Born to Fly" from Sara Evans. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Congrats Danielle on winning The Voice at 16 years old. That is fantastic. 

But......

Michelle deserved to win! Plain and simple.